COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Spa Procedures
Sonoran Serenity Spa & Holistic Wellness Center is open with normal hours with several additional modifications to our normal procedures. As a spa licensed by the Arizona State Board of Cosmetology, we have already been following strict sanitation procedures at Sonoran Serenity Spa. However, with the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented additional precautions:
- Online booking is available now. If you want to make an appointment over the phone or have questions please call the spa.
- If you want to come in with a party, please call the spa to coordinate, do not try to book it online.
- Intake form and liability release waiver and COVID-19 waivers must be completed online prior to your appointment. This will prevent congregation in the lobby.
- Masks are required for all clients. Please bring your own. If you don't have one, we will give you one. All staff will be wearing masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- When coming to your appointment, there will be a hand sanitizing station outside. Please use the hand sanitizer before touching the door knob.
- We will be keeping the door locked to prevent walk-ins. Please call 480-772-3297 when you come and we will let you in.
- If you need product and you know what you want, please order online. You can choose to have it shipped directly to you or you can pick it up. Please specify customer pick up when you order. When you come to pick up your order please follow the above instructions.
- We are staggering appointment start times to prevent waiting in the lobby to pay. We encourage touchless payment methods like Apple Pay, Google or Samsung Pay.
- All furniture in the lobby, door knobs and handles, checkout counter and credit card machine will be sanitized after every client.
- We will be running aromatherapy diffusers in the lobby and all treatment rooms with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial essential oils.
- In the treatment rooms all blankets will be washed after every client. Any soft surfaces, like chairs will be covered with a clean sheet for each client. All of our sheets are already sanitized as we use a linen service.
- All hard surfaces in treatment rooms will be sanitized after every client.
- The bathroom has an anti-bacterial and anti-microbial spray called Stay-Well. Please make sure you spray this on the toilet seat before using and spray on the faucet before washing your hands. Make sure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come in!
- Please make sure you do call us to cancel at least 2 hours prior to your appointment. We are temporarily suspending our cancellation policy of charging 50% of the appointment's full price if the appointment is canceled between 12 and 2 hours prior to appointment.
- If you cancel within 2 hours of your appointment or no-show, we will charge you for your appointment as per the late cancel/no-show policy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 480-SPA-DAYS (480-772-3297) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a loyal client of Sonoran Serenity Spa & Holistic Wellness Center. We will continue to protect the health and safety of our clients and employees as we always have.
Kiera L Stroup, LE, LMT, CCA, CRfx, RMT, CHt
Owner, Sonoran Serenity Spa & Holistic Wellness Center