Cancellation/No Show Policy
- The standard appointment cancellation policy applies to all member and non-member appointments.
- Appointments may be canceled without charge up to 12 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
- Between 12 hours and before 2 hours of the scheduled appointment time, clients may cancel for 50% of the full (non-discounted) price of the treatment or service.
- If canceling within 2 hours of the appointment time or the client no-shows the appointment, a fee of 100% of the full (non-discounted) price of the treatment or service will be assessed.
- In observance of our both practitioner’s and clients’ time, if we have not been able to reach or hear from a client running late by 15 minutes or more, we reserve right to either cancel the appointment or reduce the time of the appointment.
- Member Credits or Gift Card/Certificate balances may not be used as payment for cancelled appointments.
- Please keep in mind that our Cancellation Policy does extend to bookings created on behalf of a 3rd party.
- Cancellations must be made by phone (480) 772-3297 during business hours or email: firstname.lastname@example.org