- The cancellation policy applies to all member and non-member appointments.
- Cancellations must be made by phone/voicemail: (480) 772-3297, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments may be canceled without charge up to 12 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
- Between 12 hours and before 2 hours of the scheduled appointment time, clients may cancel for 50% of the original (non-discounted) price of service.
- If canceling within 2 hours of the appointment time or the client no-shows the appointment, a fee of 100% of the original (non-discounted) price of the service will be charged.
- In observance of our both practitioner’s and clients’ time, if we have not been able to reach or hear from a client running late by 15 minutes or more, we reserve right to either cancel the appointment or reduce the time of the appointment depending on the service. This does not guarantee a lower price.
- Member Credits or Gift Card/Certificate balances may NOT be used as payment for cancelled appointments.
- If a service was Prepaid as part of a holiday promotion, the balance paid will be applied to cover the cost of the missed appointment and will be deducted from your client account.
- Please keep in mind that our Cancellation Policy does extend to bookings created on behalf of a 3rd party.